Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Problem with email address

janmlanier
Explorer C

I applied for the flight attendant posistion on Febuary 5th, at that time your site was having problems with my orginal email address so I created a new address by adding a 2 to my old address, big mistake!  The 2 emails seem to interchange each other when I try to go in to check my account, creating an error message.  Is there a way to remove my orginal email address?  I had used it a few years ago to apply for a differant position so it was already in your system.

Thank you,

Jan

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with email address

jksobonya
Aviator A

This is something you would have to contact your internet service provider about, as Southwest does not create or maintain e-mail addresses. I am curious, however, what issue your original e-mail address might have had on the Southwest site. 

--Jessica

Re: Problem with email address

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@janmlanier I found the following information on SWA Career FAQ page:

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

For technical issues related to the online application process, send a brief description and screenshot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com.  This account is monitored Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. CT. We do our best to reply within two business days.

You might want to try this avenue.  Not sure anything can be done though. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion