Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp Agent Position

iandrewnub
Explorer C

Hello. I was wondering on how long does the Application process takes for Southwest Ramp Agent? I applied for Oklahoma City, OK on Jan 10, 2019. Thanks in advance. 😃

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ramp Agent Position

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@iandrewnub

Uhmm probably from few days to few weeks. If they are going to call you, you might wants to stay by the phone and be ready in case they asks you some question. The chance are:.....uhmm 50/50 for you to be hired. Mine is a bad experience....... Wishing you the best of luck!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@iandrewnub fortunately for SW, they always have a pool of well qualified applicants. With that being said, the interview process is long and detailed. My advice is to continue to check your dashboard on a regular basis for updates. I know it’s hard, but being patient will only benefit you. 

Remember to stay positive, and don’t let the “other” comments on the discussion board get you down. Their perception of the process is not yours!  

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@iandrewnub,

I just want to echo @Passenger1C and say that every applicant's journey is her/her own. The process can take anywhere from a couple weeks to several months. depending on a variety of factors. We are thrilled that you want to be a part of the SWAFamily, and wish you the best of luck in the process!