Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Regarding Flight attendant application

Rhayat4510
Explorer C

Hello,

I've been trying to find an application for a FA position for a couple days now but can’t seem to locate it. Can someone please assist me. I have 2 years of FA experience. I enjoy working in the aviation business and would like to expand my career opportunity with Southwest. 

Thank you.

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Regarding Flight attendant application

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Rhayat4510,

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines as a Flight Attendant! The posting will go live on Monday, Feb. 5th and you can locate it on southwest.com/careers or here on Community. We wish you luck in your Career!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Rhayat4510
Explorer C

I believe I was able to locate the application through your instructions on here. I will also follow up on the 5th. Thank you so much! 

Reena

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Melodyvannia and @amairanym93,

Since time is of the essence, we recommend considering creating a new profile with a different email address. We apologize for the inconvenience. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Rami
Explorer C

HI Kelby, 

i applied on Feb 5 th and I check my status every week, and today when I went to check it again in the morning I must have clicked the withdraw button . 

Would you please help me to fix it 

i appreaciat it 

thank you so much 

Rami 🙂 

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

Hello,

How can I find the application on community?

Melodyvannia
Explorer C

Hi! I tried to apply for the FA position , I created an account but when I reach the link to apply it doesn't work. I entered my email after clicking on " Apply now!" but once I click on password it says it's the wrong password and it doesn't send me the email to change the password. ( It's the correct password though because I'm able to log into my account , just not apply. )

amairanym93
Explorer C

I have the same issue!!!!i keep changing the password and nothing works 😕 any luck yet?

Melodyvannia
Explorer C

I spoke to customer service earlier and they said that the website is backedup because if the traffic coming in , they were having issues with the website loading so they're etending the due date , but no announcement on when the page will be fixed or what the due date will be. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Melodyvannia,

You can find the latest updates and answers to your questions here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers