Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Regarding Flight attendant application

sprice74
Explorer C

Thank you for the quick response. The link worked. It shows my application and my submission date. Now, I am anxiously awaiting a call or an email. 🙂

lisie0808
Explorer C

Hello Christina,

I am a formal employee for Southwest and I applied for a flight attendant on February 5, 2018. Would you be able to tell me if they are still make phone calls for interviews? I am very excited to be back to the Southwest family.

Thanks 

lisie0808

Lindaam1137
Explorer C

Hello Good Afternoon, I applied for the flight attendant opening in Feb, I still have not heard anything since or received any email regarding my application. Is the hiring process over?

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi i am trying to apply for te flt attendant position. i am a former employee, is there a 

special site i am supose to apply on. I also created a profile the day before the opening

was i suppose to upload my resume then?

Thanks, Cathy

franktravel
Aviator B

Southwest Airlines only accepts applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on Careers page. Check here for open jobs at Southwest Airlines http://bit.ly/2DpUm2Q

You can upload your resume at anytime, after you have set up your profile.

Good luck! 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Lindaam1137,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team! Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in this role, we expect the hiring process to last several months. Candidates will be reviewed in the order which their application was received. You will receive communication from us no matter the decision that is made about your application. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

moolay13
Explorer C

Hello!

I applied for the flight attendant opening back in February. I received an email on March 16th that said I would be contacted for an interview in the order that applications were received. But if I log in to my dashboard, it doesn't show that I have applied for a position. Can you let me know if something is wrong? I posted this originally in May and never got a response. I am trying to figure out why it's not showing in my dashboard. I can't even figure out how to access my dashboard anymore. Thanks for the help!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @moolay13,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team! In order to view your Flight Attendant application, you will need to visit the specific Flight Attendant dashboard here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

moolay13
Explorer C

Ohhhhh Thank you so much! I didn't know there was a flight attendant dashboard.