Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Rejected Canidate

derekc
Adventurer C

So I had my interview Wednesday afternoon and it went very well so well that yesterday I got emailed a Job offer Im so excited to be joining the Southwest family. Dont give up fam I know you are gonna kill it when your next opportunity arises

bec102896
Aviator A

@derekc wrote:

So I had my interview Wednesday afternoon and it went very well so well that yesterday I got emailed a Job offer Im so excited to be joining the Southwest family. Dont give up fam I know you are gonna kill it when your next opportunity arises

Congratulations! 

Welcome to the LUV Airline 

- Blake

Shondabbrown
Adventurer C

lm very happy for you😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👋👋👋👋👋what will you be doing. That makes me feel so good it's great to be happy for others.♥️♥️

derekc
Adventurer C

Got hired as a full time Freight Agent at LAX Im so excited I dont know if its fully sunk in yet I got a call this morning and they kinda explained the process to me I already signed for them to process my background check and tomorrow I go get my fingerprints taken 

Shondabbrown
Adventurer C

Well enjoy the ♥️💙💛in the air 🎉🎉🎉🎉 you should feel so proud you nailed it . I will keep you posted lm in the Windy City.Enjoy your training take notes and have fun on your first take off at work 😁 thanks for all the heads up