Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Relocating

ReginaW
Explorer C

Hello.  Does SW have any connections for apartment or houseing for relocating to another state? 

(If hired for a position out of current state).

Thanks, 

ReginaW

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Relocating

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

​​​​​​Hi, @ReginaW,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! Our Flight Attendants have a few different housing options:

1. They can choose to relocate to their Base city. This is the most preferred option.
  2. They can choose to commute. When they choose this option, for housing:
    • They can look into a crash pad (this is a room to rent in an apt or someone’s house). More information on this would be available during training.
    • They can get a hotel room, when needed. They might get a room on their own or share with someone else. There is not a block of rooms for rent, but there are a lot of hotels that provide discounted rates for airline crew members.

A career as a Flight Attendant requires a Warrior Spirit and constant flexibility. It is no different when it comes to housing!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Laker2008
Explorer C

Hello Kelby, I am in Southwest employee in Dallas and I will be getting my real estate license soon my wife is a real estate agent we are trying to find out if you have a relocation service that Southwest uses if Southwest doesn't have one How do we advertise within Southwest airlines

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Laker2008,

Congratulations! I would recommend reaching our to your Leader or HRBP for any information about help with relocation services.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

codyc3369
Explorer C

I highly recomend using Stephanie Jehle with Jehle & Co. in Dallas, TX.  Her contact info is 214.228.2728 and stephanie@jehleco.com.   She has been in real estate for over 20 years and is extremely attentive, detailed and very personable.