Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Reservations/ call center

VickeyF
Explorer C

Hi, I’m interested in a position at SWA in a call center/ Reservations. I’m always checking the website to see if there are any openings. However, I feel I may be checking wrong information. I’m looking for a position in the Greensboro NC  and surrounding areas....thanks in advance 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Reservations/ call center

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

Hi @VickeyF

Unfortunately Southwest does not currently have a call center in Greensboro, NC or the surrounding areas. From my understanding, they do not offer any positions in which you can work from home, either. Raleigh and Charlotte appear to be the closest airports they service, if I recall correctly, so you’d have to drive to one of those airports and work as an agent at the airport.

Here’s what @KelbyTansey, a Southwest Employee, wrote in another post:

“We have Customer Support Call Centers located in: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, and Phoenix. We also have a Customer Relations Team located at our Headquarters in Dallas that has an environment very similar to a call center.”

Good luck!

ILV2fly

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

Hi @VickeyF

Here’s more of Kelby’s response to a similar question:

“Although we do not currently have positions posted for these roles, you can find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. We recommend checking regularly, as posted opportunities do change often. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop).”

Good luck!

ILV2fly

VickeyF
Explorer C

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it 

RaeAnn
Explorer C

Aloha

Im waiting for a call center in Honolulu Hawaii now that they will be flying here soon looking forward to know if there will be a reservation center as well..

Please let me know and I will quickly apply

Mahalo

Re: Reservation call center

RaeAnn
Explorer C

Aloha

Im waiting for a call center in Honolulu Hawaii now that they will be flying here soon looking forward to know if there will be a reservation center 

Please let me know and I will quickly apply

Mahalo

mmatthews7916
Explorer C

I live in the OKC area, does anyone have an idea how often call center positions became available?