01-26-2018 11:43 AMChristinaAyala
Hi there @Roberta1122,
Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest family and for your question! Feel free to message me the job and email address you used to submit and I'd be happy to assist. Have a wonderful weekend.
The Southwest Community
02-04-2018 07:31 PMChristinaAyala
05-22-2018 02:28 PMRoberta1122
I am wanting to reapply for a flight attendant position but don't see any positions listed on line. Is my application kept for future employment or do I need to reapply?
05-22-2018 07:49 PM - edited 05-22-2018 07:54 PMbec102896
unfortunately we won't be able to email you info. for your protection please edit your post to remove your email address.
To apply for a position again you will have to wait for it to become available online as they won't allow people to apply when the position doesn't need filling so it's a fair opportunity for all to apply and then you could apply again.
Hope this helps
09-30-2019 10:38 AMsaenzg
I submitted an incomplete resume by accident for the Technical Writer position in Dallas, TX. I was wondering if, it were possible to retract the resume and resubmit for the same position. Thank you, for all the future help and assistance.
10-15-2019 08:48 AMNicoleAshley
Hi there! Yes, please follow these instructions for updating your resume:
- Visit https://corporatecareers-southwest.icims.com/
- In the top right corner click ‘Returning Candidate? Log back in!’
- Login using the email address and password you used to apply for the job.
- When you arrive on your dashboard click ‘Update Your Profile’
- You may upload a new resume that will be associated with the jobs you have applied for.
- Scroll down and click ‘Update Profile’ to save!