Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SUCCESS!!!

rachaellaine
Explorer C

I finally was able to complete the app for the f/a posiition (started 3 hours ago). If you keep getting the page that the site is under construction keep refreshing until it works. It moves very very slowly once you get into it.  Just hit the buttons once when "logging in", and submitting answers.    It looks like it isn't working but it will eventually move on to the next page  🙂

16 REPLIES 16

Re: SUCCESS!!!

TerriT
Explorer C

I got through also!  Stressful but worth it!  Now we wait. Fingers crossed good luck to all!!!!  

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

I just completed mine as well! Best wishes to you!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

kellirenee
Explorer C

Congratulations!  I was also just able to get my app submitted.  @KelbyTansey I wondered if you could answer this: I received the "congratulations" message once it was submitted.  But have not received the confirmation email nor is my dashboard showing the updated application listed under job submittals.  Is this email and update taking a little while to come through as well?  Or did i possibly do something wrong?

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

@kellirenee Hey! So, something similar happened to me. Did it pop up when you thought you were going to the next page saying, "Thank you for your submission!"? Mine said that and after not recieving a corresponding email, I went back to the careers portal and my application was right there on my Dashboard marked "incomplete". So I went through another 45 minutes of hot mess and refreshing and it's complete now. An email was sent to me at the same time, confirming my application. Don't quit until you get an email!

kellirenee
Explorer C

Nothing is on the portal unfinished!  I went back and tried to go through the process again, applying, and this is what pops up.  But my dashboard is still not updated nor have i received a confirmation email. swa.jpg

NADOWD
Explorer B

I’m in the same boat.... got through the full application and the page said thank you for completing your application. I logged out and logged back in and it’s not showing that I applied. It shows my old application from 2016 only.  Still no email either. I have a screenshot of the message I got when finishing though. 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @rachaellaine, @KeithPitman, @TerriT,

Congratulations!!  We are happy to hear and thank you for demonstrating your Warrior Spirit today!  Thanks again for your patience and you can find the latest updates here if you experience any further turbulance. 

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

GersonF
Explorer C

Hey @ChristinaAyala,

I applied and got the "Your application was submitted successfully." However, I did not receive any further eail.  Is this normal?

calabria66
Explorer A

Woo Hoo!! Me too!!