Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: SUCCESS!!!

edayton
Explorer A

I was able to apply!!! Congrats to everyone who has had success and for those who havent yet keep trying! Good Luck to all!!

Best Wishes,

Elizabeth

JDesir1
Explorer C

Hey , how are you,

I am having trouble applying. The page only accepting returning employees. Is there anyway you can try referring me ? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @JDesir1,

I'm not quite sure what page you are referring to, but you can click here for the direct link to the Flight Attendant application.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @kellirenee, @GersonF, and @NADOWD,

Due to the overwhelming interest in this position today, not all emails seem to be getting through. Checking whether or not you can re-submit an application like @kellirenee did is a great way to ensure your application was submitted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

NADOWD
Explorer B

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be available to attempt to post again. I was going to do that but it hasn’t been available to do that. Fingers crossed it went through and it’s just a system delay! I will keep checking though. 

NADOWD
Explorer B

Ok I submitted again just now and got a message saying I had already submitted. So hopefully I will get the email this time! Thanks again for you guidance moderators!!!!! ❤️💙

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @NADOWD,

That is great to hear! We are still seeing quite a delay in the emails, so don't be alarmed if you still don't see one immediately. It sounds like you are in good shape!

Kelby
Southwest Careers