Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Texas Flight Attendant Careers 2019

jamador97
Explorer C

Hello,

I am interested in working for Southwest as a Flight Attendant but have not seen any openings for this position in about a year. When will be the next opportunity to apply for a career with Southwest in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, or Texas in general?

I would be so honored to work for Southwest Airlines and would love some updates on how long it will be until FA positions are available! I have already signed up for job alerts and updated my profile, and I am currently working on an updated resume. 

Thank you for your time,

Jazmine Heart

@KelbyTansey @LindseyD @ChristinaAyala

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Texas Flight Attendant Careers 2019

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @jamador97

Thanks for your continued interest in being a Flight Attendant at Southwest Airlines! Sounds like you are doing all the right things to prepare for the next posting.  Although we do not yet have a specific timeline for the next posting of the Flight Attendant position, you can join our Talent Community or sign up for Job Notifications to be notified the next time this position or any other opportunity in Texas is available. You can also keep checking the Flight Attendant Career portal here. We hope to see your application in the future!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Re: Texas Flight Attendant Careers 2019

jamador97
Explorer C
Solution

Okay, I will keep checking! Thank you. Smiley Happy