Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tried to apply not sure successful

Ctantardini
Explorer C

I tried to apply for a opening - started last night - received an email that I started on the dashboard the status was incomplete - it had 2 choices complete or withdraw.  I went in early this morning I click on complete application finish (or so I thought).email and clicked on that link and received an error try again later. I went back to the dashboard and it still states incomplete - but it only has withdrawn next to it.  I went back into the email again and it is not available - so I think I missed out

wouldn't the dashboard state complete if it was successful.

- confused and sad

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tried to apply not sure successful

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ctantardini,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Team! We're sad to hear that you had complications with the application process. I pulled your profile on our internal system, and, unfortunately, it looks like the application period for the role you were applying for did close on 10/4 at 11 PM. The good news is that this is a role we hire for often! You now have a profile created in our system and your resume is uploaded, so next time the role is available you will be able to apply with just a few clicks!

Because our available roles change frequently, we do recommend keeping an eye on southwest.com/careers for this role to come open again. Also, you can sign up to receive job alerts at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or by clicking here on a mobile device. We look forward to receiving your application the next time this role is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Tried to apply not sure successful

Ctantardini
Explorer C

Kelby - thanks for the response - I will keep my eye out for another position at BWI - very excited about the opportunity