Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @jobro912,

We don't recommend withdrawing and re-applying at this time. This could cause bumps down the road in the application process. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

jobro912
Explorer C

Thanks so much, Kelby.  I'm already inflight, but keep seeing people out there who are saying they are going to do that.  I just wanted to be sure that any help I can offer is the correct information. 🙂 Have a great day.  

mikilla123
Explorer C

Was checking to see if there's any opening for the flight attendant ?

dmejia507
Explorer C

Hello @LindseyD  I appreciate all of your assistance and guidance through out this long day of attempting to apply for the amazing SWA. I have clicked into the link you addressed in the most recent post and it’s not letting me login and I have to keep clicking “forgot my password”, is this a glitch? 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @dmejia507,

If you are unable to reset your password, you may just want to create a new profile using a different email address and apply through that profile. Good luck!

Debra108
Explorer B

I had a phone interview last Tuesday and was told I would receive an email by Friday 2/2/18 letting me know if I would be moving on or not but still haven’t received the email (today is Monday 2/5). My application status still says under review on my dashboard and I’m pretty sure that I was asked to not apply for any other position as it might delay my process. Just want to make sure that is correct as you don’t have flight attendant jobs open very often and would hate to miss the window to apply again. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

Jlbeach
Explorer C

I cannot 100% answer your question, but there was a portion of the application that stated you must wait 12 months to reapply if you have been declined after previously applying.

If I were you I would wait because it sounds like it would hurt you to reapply if you happen to be accepted for the next step in the process and it would be moot if you were not accepted.

dthames25
Explorer B

Hello, I submitted my application for the flight attendant position a few hours ago. I haven't received a confirmation email I've check my spam/junk folder as well still nothing. Is that normal ?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @dthames25,

Please check out this post for some troubleshooting tips!

dthames25
Explorer B

Thanks for your help! My dashboard shows that my submission was received and I marked the proper email addresses  as safe. Hopefully I receive confirmation soon.