Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Gin,

We are honored to hear that you would think of Southwest Airlines for your Career! Although we do not often hire for weekend schedules, we welcome you application for any roles for which you are qualified and interested. You can find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Elizmaci
Explorer C

I was on the site Feb 7th in careers and did not see the Flight Attendant  position availble? I was looking in Chicago.

wrote:

Elizabeth Maciata 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Elizmaci,

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines! The Flight Attendant position was posted on our website from 9 AM CST February 5th through 5 PM CST February 9th. Although we have Flight Attendants at our ten bases across the operation, all Flight Attendant positions are posted for Dallas, as bases are assigned after the completion of training. For additional information, you can click on the "Spoiler" tag on the first page ofthis post.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @kwillis, @SuzanneMaurice, and @mikilla123,

We sincerely appreciate your desire to work for Southwest Airlines! In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, we are unable to accept an application after a position has closed. If you’ve got a specific career in mind and want to keep an eye on those opportunities, we suggest signing up for a job alert visit workfor.us/southwest.

We love knowing of your interest in Southwest, and we encourage you to continue watching our website for future openings!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

propearl2
Explorer C

Hello Lindsey, 

can you please update me on customer service postings in Newark. i learrnt it was suppose to be today the but its not availabe online.

Thank you!

jguintard
Explorer A

Thank you!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Junutoa,

Unfortunately, we do not have this information yet. However, we love to hear you are excited and will post an update here on Community when we have more information!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Junutoa
Explorer C

Okay, thank you so much & yes pls keep me updated on that! I look forward into growing and learning also being an asset to the company.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @JANI0126,

Thanks for your application! You are most likely viewing your dashboard on a portal other than the Flight Attendant portal. You will need to login to the Flight Attendant portal here to view the dashboard reflecting this application. Regardless, if you received a confirmation email, you should be good to go!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

JANI0126
Explorer C

Kelby,

Thank you so much for your response!  I feel much relief now 🙂