Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Update: Flight Attendant Opening

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hello Southwest Community!

We thought we were excited about our Flight Attendant position posting, but you've exceeded our expectations. We're thrilled that so many wonderful folks would love to work at Southwest Airlines!

The Flight Attendant posting is accessible here, where it will remain until 5:00 PM CST, Friday, February 9. If you have questions about the application process, there’s a good chance it has already been asked and answered here, here, or here, so please take a moment to check.

Troubleshooting:

• Log into your account and check your dashboard - if there is a message that says "received submission," we have received your information. 
  • Add "agents.icims.com" to your safe sender list. 
  • Add "southwest+autoreply@agents.icims.com" to your safe senders list. 
  • All Flight Attendant positions are posted for Dallas. If you are interested in the Flight Attendant position, this is the application you should complete. Crew Bases are assigned at the conclusion of Inflight Training. 
  • Remember - You have until 5PM CST, Friday, February 9 to complete the application process.

We wish you the best, and our Hiring Team looks forward to receiving your application!

147 REPLIES 147

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

WDTINK
Explorer C

Thanks for the link (the website still does not allow to apply), but the link on your post worked. 

Heart

patriciaschnell
Explorer C

Is the only position open in Dallas, TX, or is that just where the training will be??

LindseyD

Hi @patriciaschnell,

The position is posted for Dallas, and that's where training takes place. Base assignments are given once training is completed!

Meya
Explorer C

Would you send me the link  to apply to the flight attendant  position. thanks for your reply.

Mirna Yanez

krey1212
Adventurer C

Dallas Love Field is where SWA calls home. Training would take place their then you would be assigned a base.SWA Campus and the Bridge to TOPSSWA Campus and the Bridge to TOPS

HappyMatters
Explorer A

From what I gather, training only. Location of work will become available based on seniority. 

I hope this helps. 

Keep Smiling and good luck...

IceyD
Explorer C

The site keeps signing me out. I have tried to change my password. No Luck!!! please HELP!!!

LindseyD

Hi, @IceyD,

If you are unable to change your password, you can create a new profile using a different email address, and then you can apply under the new profile. Here's the link for the job posting, it should be working now!

jobro912
Explorer C

So to confirm, because I am seeing this question a lot...If someone wants to change something on their application...which can't be done, they can withdraw and reapply again? And this has to be done with a different email?