Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

ptrinh
Explorer B

Hello,

I just wanted to reach out to double check on the confirmation of my submission to the Flight Attendant job position. I applied way back in February, recieved both confirmation email...however, whenever I log in both portals (including the main flight attendant portal) it doesn't show anywhere that I applied or submitted anything. Should I be worried? 

Best regards,
Paulina

southwest.jpg

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @ptrinh,

Thanks for your interest in a Career at Southwest! If you received the St. Patrick's Day email, it means that your application was received. Thanks for checking in, and best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

ptrinh
Explorer B

Thank you for your replies and reassurances, Kelby 🙂
Much love to you, and Southwest HeartHeartHeart

ptrinh
Explorer B

Referring back to an old posting, is there a possibility that my application got lost? I haven't hear back in regards to moving forward or being denied.

Best regards,

Paulina

ptrinh
Explorer B

Referring back to an old posting, is there a possibility that my application got lost? I haven't hear back in regards to moving forward or being denied.

Best regards,

Paulina

Redrose0169
Explorer C

I also applied on 2/5/2018. 

I received a call last week.  I had a phone interview yesterday.  

Hopeful 

EducationHood
Explorer B

Thank you for the update on the extension of the position. I was able to share it for others. #SpreadingTheLUV

Junutoa
Explorer C

Aloha, 

Everyone here on the islands of Oahu are so excited for the many opportunities you all will bring! But we would also like to know when the hiring will start for our here?

JANI0126
Explorer C

Hello Lindsey, 

I applied for the Flight Attendant position on Feb 05 and received an email the same day confirming that I had applied for the position including the requisition number. Today I log into my dashboard and under job submittals, I do not see the position at all.  How can I verify that I am still in the pool of applicants for this position? 

Janiris 

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

@JANI0126

I had the same issue.Try going into the Flight Attendant portal and sign into your dashboard there. It will tell you the status of your application. I hope this was helpful. Good luck ❤❤❤✈✈✈

Tracy Thatcher