Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: W-2 for former employees

Moke12
Explorer C

@KelbyTansey can you please send me information on how to retrieve my W2 as a former employee? 

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

@Moke12 here is the link to the step-by-step instructions in the knowledge base article:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Former-Employee-W2-Form-Information/ta-p/872...

Customer | Home airport DCA

marevalo
Explorer C

Where can I receive my W-2 form if I am a formal employee at Southwest Airlines? 

I know it typically gets sent to the mailed address on file but I want to confirm it will. 

Thanks for the help. 

Samruiz24
Explorer C

Hello,

I am am also a former employee, if possible can you please send the steps as well. Thank-you. 

Alexwoodward
Explorer C

Hello,

Im a former employee as well, I have moved from the address that was on file. Is there a way I can call and give the correct adress for my W2 to be mailed to? 

Thanks,

Alex

ifield33
Explorer C

Hi, I am also a former employee at Southwest Airlines. I worked Ramp in Minnesota at the Minneapolis location. I also am wondering how I get my W-2.

-Thanks 

Sunnmoon0228
Explorer C

I am also a former SWA Employee and need a copy of my 2018 W2.  I  moved and it has not been forwarded as of yet.  Is there a way to access online?

ifield33
Explorer C

I also haven't received my W-2 yet and it has been two weeks since it was supposed to be sent out. I am still at the same address though. Is there a way to access the W-2 online?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Samruiz24@Jazminew@Jaarontaylor@916JW@Alexwoodward@Ismael4795,

I have sent direct messages to each of you with the information that you need!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @dlofreddo@Hdrr1985@sg1993@ifield33@Sunnmoon0228,

I have sent direct messages to each of you with the information that you need!

Kelby
Southwest Careers