Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: We want to hear from you!

cindimill
Explorer A

Loved meeting you, my long lost cousin, J Miller! You will make an amazing SWA Flight Attendant!

jdmiller1920
Explorer B

Thank you @cindimill! It was definitely a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing more of you in the near future! 💙❤️💛

kmlipinski
Adventurer C

I applied on 2/5/18. My dashboard states received submission, so that is tells me there is still hope.  Was this the first interview day from the February 5th applications? Just curious. 

Looks like a great time!

Thanks,

Kathy

mojoloving
Explorer B

southwest.jpg16729539_10158254593705430_7012206325336158327_n.jpg

I had the privilege of attending the afternoon interview session yesterday and let me tell you the energy in that room was invigorating!! What a room full of phenomenal people. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more in love with Southwest Airlines...I am!! I would take pride in being part of the Southwest family ❤️ 

Thank you so much for your hospitality,

Tracey Ames

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @mojoloving,

Our heart skipped a beat from your kind comments and great group #selfie photo!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

cindimill
Explorer A

SWA will be so blessed to have each of you on board!

DallasLuv
Explorer C

I'm just leaving the SWest Headquarters- what an amazing experience I had interviewing for a FA position.  The SW Culture was in full effect- the energy was incredible along with the people that I was lucky enough to share this day with.  Can't wait to see y'all in training this summer!I'm just leaving the SWest Headquarters- what an amazing experience I had interviewing for a FA position. The SW Culture was in full effect- the energy was incredible along with the people that I was lucky enough to share this day with. Can't wait to see y'all in training this summer!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @DallasLuv,

It was a real pleasure meeting you today and thanks for the kind words on your interview experience!  We think you are pretty awesome too.  Much luck in your Career, sounds like you are ready for it to take-off;)

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Danica65
Explorer B

SW Selfy Booth 1.jpg

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi there @Danica65,

Looks like the future is looking bright!  Thank goodness you have a pair of Southwest Airlines #winglet sunglasses 😎 

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community