Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where can I find job postings?

clarizaa
Explorer C

Hi there!

Can you help direct me to where I can find job postings?

Thanks in advance!

LUV,

CA

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Where can I find job postings?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

That’s a great question, @clarizaa! Our job postings can be found at Southwest.com/Careers. If you don't find an open opportunity that interests you, you can sign up to receive our newest jobs via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest from your desktop, or clicking here to access from a mobile device. Hopefully we'll be the perfect fit!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

BOBRESTORE
Explorer C

Neither of those links work for me.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @BOBRESTORE,

Welcome to the Community! We are thrilled that you're interested in a Career with us. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, and I appreciate your patience as we got it worked out. The links in my previous post have been updated and are now working. You can also use the below links:

Southwest.com/Careers

Workfor.us/Southwest (on Desktop)

Workfor.us/Southwest (on Mobile)

We're looking forward to receiving your application soon!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

diamondlety
Explorer C

They didn't work for me either. Please advise. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@BOBRESTORE and  @diamondlety, can you provide some details on what you're seeing when you try to click the links? We'd like to try and replicate the problem on our end. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @BOBRESTORE and @diamondlety!

The links have been updated. If you are still having trouble, you can also find the postings by visiting www.Southwest.com and clicking "Careers" at the bottom of the page under the heading "About Southwest." Thank you for your patience as we have worked to resolve this--it's been a great show of your Servant's Heart! 

Kelby
Southwest Careers