Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

career opportunities in latin america with an english course in the Dallas hangars that cost $1000

leonel90
Explorer C

Hello, I received an email from Mrs. Angela Marano to carry out a hiring process applying to the maintenance charge of airplanes and according to this email the contact to carry out the process in Latin America is Mr. Ryan Martinez who supposedly will indicate the process that I should follow, In this process they say that I must pay 20% of tuition for an English course at a school that they have in their Dallas hangars.

I want to know if your hiring process is like that and if the representative to do it in Latin America is Mr. Ryan Martinez, like the recruiter; additionally I want to know if for this process I must pay $ 200 for the English course in the hangars.

thank you very much for your collaboration.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: career opportunities in latin america with an english course in the Dallas hangars that cost $10

HAFFIFMB
Explorer C

I just have the same situation, hope someone could answer ASAP.

Re: career opportunities in latin america with an english course in the Dallas hangars that cost $10

Samuelo12396
Explorer C

I received too. I would like you confirm this information please

@HAFFIFMB wrote:

I just have the same situation, hope someone could answer ASAP.

HAFFIFMB
Explorer C
Solution

Hi, 

I have recieved a Southwest important e-mail confirming it is a bogus Job.

Micky567
Explorer C

Hello guys,

I received a similar e-mail from Angela Marano with Ryan Martinez as representative for Latin America. Please send me the response email that you received from Southwest 

Samuelo12396
Explorer C

Hello micky is it real or not? 

Iam in the same situation. 

@Micky567 wrote:

Hello guys,

I received a similar e-mail from Angela Marano with Ryan Martinez as representative for Latin America. Please send me the response email that you received from Southwest