Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

concerning inflight application status

karebear7264
Explorer C

Hello, I applied for the inflight position on February 5th and the last time I checked a couple days later, it said "received submission". Since then, my phone has not been working right and I seem to be having trouble accessing my correct dashboard information. I don't think that Southwest has tried to contact me yet, but it's possible that they may have and couldn't leave a message. I also can't see the dashboard that would let me know about the application status. What do I need to do to find out whether they have tried to contact me or not? If they can't get a hold of me, will they leave an email telling me to call them? that seems to be the only way for them to contact me until my phone is fixed on friday. is that an option? I just don't want to miss an opportunity all because of a technical issue

1 REPLY 1

Re: concerning inflight application status

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @karebear7264,

Don't worry -- if our Recruiters are unable to reach you by phone, they will send you an email to attempt to contact you. In order to see your submitted Flight Attendant application on the dashboard, you will need to log in to the specific Flight Attendant portal here to access the correct dashboard. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers