Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

interview for ramp agent

Jamaal12345
Explorer C

okay so I got a email to fill out and an employment with my work history, my school history and also other information that they needed. I got a phone interview this past thursday & she told me that within 48 hours I'm a get a face to face interview.  It's monday and im just wondering how long will it take for me to get that email for a face to face.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: interview for ramp agent

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jamaal12345  congratulations on how far you have moved along through the hiring process. Have you checked your spam folder to see if your invite went there?  If not, remember to be patient and wait for that invitation. You can also check out SW career FAQ page by clicking below: 

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

Good luck on moving forward. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Jamaal12345
Explorer C

I just got another email that told me i wasn’t consider for the position but my application says “under review” do i still have the job? Or is the process over ?

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Unfortunately, if you received an email saying that you will not be moving forward, I would think that you are no longer a potential candidate. As for your dashboard, I’m sure the system just needs to be updated. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion