Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

job positions in Hawaii

AQITOTRSRMA
Explorer C

Im excited that Southwest will be flying interisland once they have their mainland flights set up, and I would be very intrested in becoming part of the southwest team here, will they be holding job fairs or do we submit applications on the web site as they become available . Please keep me posted on positions that you will have available on the island of Hawaii , Hilo or Kona is ok.

Aloha and Mahalo for expanding your services to the these Islands we call Hawaii

3 REPLIES 3

Re: job positions in Hawaii

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @AQITOTRSRMA,

We are so thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining our Team! We have not yet released details on where or when we will be hiring for this exciting new expansion of our Operation. However, when this information is available, we will be posting here in the Community. Thanks for your patience and excitement!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

konarex
Explorer C

i am a retired american airlines employee of 24 years , living in kona hawaii..   was ramp safety leader for 5 yrs. , did some ops,  lead training , csr (back in the america west days ) , looking for a part time position .. willin to fly to mainland to train .

DennisChung1
Explorer C

Hi 

I am very interested in being part of your team here in Oahu Honolulu Hawaii, as a Ramp Agent / bagroom Agent that I have experienced in this field please reach out to me when your company will be holding a job fair thank you 

Dennis Chung