Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Hall of Famers

tlaraba
Explorer A

"A friendly and knowledgeable staff." If this doesn’t sound like our Southwest Warriors, I don’t know what does.  Whether our Employees are helping our Customers find the lowest Southwest fares or lending a shoulder to cry on for a Customer traveling under difficult circumstances, I couldn’t be more proud to have an extended Family of more than 35,000 Employees systemwide.   

I’m not the only one who recognizes what Colleen has always said—we are in the Customer Service industry yet we just happen to fly airplanes.  The Customer Service that has made Southwest legendary has been acknowledged once again.  

MSN Money worked with Zogby International to conduct an online survey where randomly chosen correspondents rated the Customer Service at 150 companies from 15 industries.  Because of our Employees’ above and beyond mentality, Southwest ranked number six on MSN Money’s Customer Service Hall of Fame List.  You can read who else made the list here.  

I already know how hard each of my co-hearts work, and I’m honored to play a small part in the impact our Employees make on Customers every day.  And, we certainly have the smiles to prove it.  Thank you for continuously doing more than what Customers expect from us—the personal touch you deliver makes our Customers feel like Family!