Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How do you show your #DisneySide?

arucker
Adventurer B

Do you look for Hidden Mickeys wherever you go? Are you prone to whistle while you work? Most of us have a #DisneySide, even if we don’t realize it. Here at Southwest, we have a Disney Side that we recently let show on our first nonstop flight from Dallas to Orlando on October 13! We would love to give you a chance to show YOUR Disney Side through our “Fly direct to the magic” sweepstakes! Enter for your chance to win a vacation for four to Walt Disney World ® Resort from Southwest Airlines (with a one night stay in Cinderella Castle, too). While there, you can show your Disney Side in a multitude of ways. Our friends at Disney Parks gave me the opportunity to try my hand at all sorts of Disney Sides. I found that I love to show my #DisneySide in all sorts of ways. Are you a Resort Lover, Character Meeter, or Adventure Seeker? Watch the videos below and share your #DisneySide with us on Twitter @SouthwestAir! “Resort Lover”- Scoot on by Disney’s Art of Animation Hotel, cook up a meal at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and visit a pirate themed room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Character Meeter”- Get tips on how to be awesome from the one and only Gaston, visit Ariel under the sea, and check out Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade: Adventure Seeker”- Learn how to sail the seas with Mack the pirate, get the inside scoop on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train® ride from a Disney Imagineer, and go “Behind the Seeds” at Living with the Land in Epcot®: