Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Meet Our August Star: Provisioning Agent Gary Wilson

MelanieGraham
Employee
Employee

“It’s so gratifying to make others smile. It shows me I’ve positively affected their day.”—Gary WilsonProvisioning Agent

Photo by Mark KatzmanPhoto by Mark Katzman

Gary Wilson promises that his job is one of Southwest Airlines’ best-kept secrets. As a Provisioning Agent in Orlando, Gary works behind the scenes to support our operation by stocking planes and ensuring Flight Attendants have what they need to provide exceptional Hospitality. Gary joined the Southwest Family 23 years ago, and he displays his Servant’s Heart every day—at work and in his personal life. While on the job, he does what he can to make everyone’s day a little brighter, whether that’s by saying hello to Pilots or making a Flight Attendant laugh. At home, Gary supports his church’s efforts to help the homeless community. Thank you, Gary, for bringing a ray of sunshine to those you serve!

—Ashley Frost, Communications & Outreach

We Are Family “It takes a village to raise a child, and it takes our entire community to make the Company work. No matter your title or position, it takes all of us.”

The Wheel Deal “Visit the Orlando Eye—it’s a big Ferris wheel. It takes you up so you can see the entire skyline for miles. It’s a beautiful view, especially at night.”

Labor of Love “If you enjoy what you do, it makes your job so much easier. My team has a blast laughing and being goofy.”