Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

We are Honored to Share the Spirit...

gguillory
Adventurer C
On May 31, 2007, I became one of the 41 Southwest Airlines Employees to be recognized for the work we've done in the community as representatives for the Company. I was a Co-Recipient of the Share the Spirit Award for 2006 along with fellow Aircraft Mechanic Dale Dixon, for our work with the Tuskegee Airmen organization. share-the-spirit-ceremony.jpg Southwest Airlines has been supporting Tuskegee Airmen Inc. for several years and has now chosen Tuskegee Airmen Inc. as one of its Charities to Consider for our Employees. I know I speak for Dale when I say that we are honored to have received this award and are so appreciative of the support Southwest Airlines has given to the Tuskegee Airmen organization.  Southwest Airlines is also a major sponsor for The 36th Annual Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. National Convention which will be held in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area on August 21-25, 2007. Congratulations to the other 2006 Share the Spirit Award winners and keep up the good work in your own communities.
4 Comments