Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

College Senior Project

Djgilbert
Explorer C

Good morning, 

We are a group of 3 seniors attending college in a small town, Lewiston Idaho. We have been researching Southwest Airlines for months now and have found a lot of great information. The gist of our project is finding a strategic opportunity for the airline. After some time we have came up with the best opportunity being that the airline form an alliance with an airline that speciallizes in international air travel. With this we have came up with some questions that we are having trouble answering and are hoping for your help:

We have done a lot of research on what other airlines would be a good fit. Do you have any ideas on what other airlines might be a good fit for this? 

We also have to present this project in front of a large panel of staff, students, and the community in early May. We had the idea of handing out a small token to the guests in attendance. How could we go about getting this?

We also were curious, on average how long does it take to train your entertaining flight staff? 

We love your inspiring approach to customer service and human interaction. Thank you for your assistance. 

Sincerely,

Our team

1 REPLY 1

Re: College Senior Project

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Djgilbert,

Why don't you reach out to me in a private message and I'll see if I can help you out with some of the information you need for your project. 

Thanks for choosing Southwest Airlines for your project - we're sending you good vibes for an "A+" presentation.