Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Dreaming of More Vacation DESTINATIONS?

SJSooze
Explorer B

Click "LOVE" on this Post if YOU WOULD ABSOLUTELY BOOK A TRIP to a new Destination in the Fly-over states....

Montana, Wyoming, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Devils Tower, Mt Rushmore, Custer Park, Badlands, Black Hills, Sturgis, Deadwood, Yellowstone, Ft Larame, Crazy Horse Memorial

The closest our BELOVED Southwest comes is Denver & Mt Rushmore is 5hr 45min car trip (or $500 one-way plane ride).  These are WONDERFUL Family Vacation spots & almost impossible to get to without car travel for 2 days or paying a fortune for a family in puddle jumps!

I KNOW Rapid City or Jackson Hole would be a GREAT INVESTMENT for SWA!

PLEASE???   Whaddya Say???

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Dreaming of More Vacation DESTINATIONS?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @SJSooze,

Great ideas! Personally, I'd love to visit some of the destinations you mentioned! The more we hear from Customers, the better. We're always interested in knowing what you'd like to see on our route map. 

speppelman
Explorer C

I would love it if you flew into Helena, Bozeman or Missoula Montana. Southwest is my number one airline but I fly into this area most often out of NWI or PHL.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Good to know, @speppelman. Thanks for throwing your favorite destinations in the ring for our consideration! 

Bonesdad
Explorer C

Completely agree...Bozeman-is an amazing summer and winter playspot In Itself and has the added bonus of being the closest airport to Yellowstone National Park.  Love to see SW fly there soon!

SWAfan
Explorer C

Since the new 737 MAX aircraft will have such an extended range, I'd like to see Cuzco, Peru (gateway to Machu Picchu) and Dublin or Shannon, Ireland, added as destinations.

tiffanieteel
Explorer C

Yes. Dying for Southwest to fly into Jackson Hole and Bozeman!