Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Great Customer Service at Ticket Counter in Boston

Sifudug
Explorer C

I posted this post on my Facebook page for 1,300 of my closest FB friends to see.

https://www.facebook.com/sifudug/posts/10155651782626871

I was stranded in Boston. It took 6 hours to drive a 3 hour drive from Cape Cod to Logan Airport. So I had to rebook my flight back to Burque for tomorrow. Then all the hotels near the airport were full. So I went back to the ticket counter at Southwest Airlines and asked for help. The nice ladies there found me a hotel and transportation. One of the many reasons why I like to fly Southwest.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Great Customer Service at Ticket Counter in Boston

bec102896
Aviator A

So glad to hear you had a great experience on Southwest Airlines even with a unfortunate flight delay and I am glad that the agents at the airport were able to get you a hotel.

feel free to write an email by clicking on the contact us link on the bottom of the southwest homepage to share your positive experience with southwest corporate directly so they can pass on your kudos to those employees. you could also write a post on the southwest Facebook or Twitter pages so all the other southwest fans can see that you had a great experience!

thanks for sharing your positive experience here in the community!

Blake