Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Still the most accountable airline out there!

DianaR
Explorer C

In the last few months I have had unfortunate experiences with United, American and most recently was impacted by the Delta fiasco...missing a full day with my Marine grandson due to a cancelled flight. I was so relieved to know that my return from my Marine visit was with Southwest. My flying companion (daughter and Mom of my Marine) and I discussed how happy we were to know our return flight was with Southwest, the most reliable airline! I always go to Southwest first when booking a flight for a new adventure. I am actually unhappy if I have to choose another airline because of destination availability. Thank you for the opportunity to offer praise for a company that still honors and respects customer service. Thank you for continuing to be reliable, friendly, efficient, cost competitive. KUDOS to All!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Still the most accountable airline out there!

Shobbs465
Explorer C

I have found for years that Southwest is the most accommodating airline to both business and leisure travelers.   I fly weekly and my experience is always good even when things are delayed.   Wouldn't fly anyone else