Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Top 10 Airlines - World

bsousley
Explorer C

Congrads to SWA...  Voted #6 in the World... Only US Airline listed... #1 in the USA...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Airlines-a_Mode.expanded

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Top 10 Airlines - World

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Thanks for sharing! I've been on 2 of the 10, it's time for me to get over to Asia and check out a couple more airlines that made the list.

Has been anyone who else been on any of the other 9?

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

That's great! Thanks for sharing this. 

I haven't been able to try any of the other airlines just yet but hope to In the coming years.

Blake 

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

I flew Japan Airlines in 2010. I don't remember much. I guess that means I need to fly them again?!

I flew Emirates in 2013. Very impressive! The women greeted us in business suits with skirts and head pieces. The men greeted us in business suits with vests. (They took their jackets off for the duration of the flight.) They handed us wash clothes to wash our hands as soon as we sat down. They also gave us stickers to use for service. One sticker to receive service and one sticker for "do not disturb". Based on what I wanted at the time, I put the sticker on my seat and the crew responded accordingly. What a fun way to take the awkward "Do I wake her up or do I let her sleep?" out of the food service.

I've heard amazing compliments about Singapore Airlines and hope to fly them one day. (If you haven't been to Singapore, it is a MUST! I've been to more than 25 countries in the last seven years. I can easily say Singapore is one of my favorite countries and is, by far, my favorite Asian country.)

But in the end, Southwest still has my heart.

Cheers!

ILV2fly