Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

April 2019 flights

TraceyLT
Explorer C

Does anyone know when will the April 2019 flights be opened?  Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: April 2019 flights

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

The latest info posted at https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/ says "On August 30, 2018 we will open our schedule for sale through April 5, 2019".  Previous community posts indicate the schedule is extended about every 12 weeks so the remainer of April 2019 would most likely go on sale in November, but the amount of time between schedule extensions does vary so check the link above after August 30 for the exact date.

--TheMiddleSeat

Did this or any other comment in the thread answer your question? Please take a moment and click the "Accept as Solution" button on the comments you found most helpful, this will be a big help to any future Community Members who have a similar question!

ChicagoGal
Explorer C

I'm still only seeing release dates through March 7th. Any updates on when April tickets will be released?

Michele317
Explorer C

This is the second time I have gotten up at 3AM and still no April Flights. 

What's up with that?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Schedule releases populate overnight, and are generally fully available around 6-8am CST.

lvetotravel
Explorer C

Thank you I was thinking Nov as well.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@TraceyLT wrote:

Does anyone know when will the April 2019 flights be opened?  Thank you.

Hello.

I believe that on Spetember 27 the airline will update the rest of April through early May. That date may change.

Pfitz99
Explorer C

I have read two different dates for April 2019 schedule. September 27 and November 15 ? Does someone know the date of release ?

franktravel
Aviator B

The Website says

They are currently accepting air reservations through April 7, 2019. On September 27, 2018 they will open the schedule for sale through June 8, 2019. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.