Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Booking Multicity itineraries

denno
Adventurer B

Will Southwest ever offer the means to book multi-city itineraries (like other carriers do) without having to book a separate reservation record?

Dennis G

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Booking Multicity itineraries

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for posting here!

While this currently isn't an option, I'd recommend you share your feedback with the airline via: https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/. Until this (hopefully!) becomes a feature, you'll need to book separate tickets online or you can contact the Customer Support and Services Department and speak with a Representative who can help you book it over the phone. The number is 1-800-I-FLY-SWA. 

Hope this helps!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

SWDigits
Aviator A

@denno are you looking at this as a convenience factor?

I actually prefer to book our Southwest flights as one-way, rather than round-trip bookings, as it makes it easier to make future changes on one leg of a trip without impacting the other(s).  There is not a price difference when booking this way like there are on some airlines.

Customer | Home airport DCA

bec102896
Aviator A

You might be able to book a multi city reservation by phone I would call reservations at 800-435-9792 to inquire. 

I do know you can book a flight where you go A-B B-C on the website as I just did one of those trips this week. DEN-MDW  MDW-MCO all on one reservation. 

-Blake

dfwskier
Aviator A

@denno wrote:

Will Southwest ever offer the means to book multi-city itineraries (like other carriers do) without having to book a separate reservation record?

Dennis G

You mean like this?

https://www.southwest.com/air/booking/?cacheDiagnostics=Cache+Binary+Session+Size+%28bytes%29%3A+%3D...