Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Response

Shmoolove
Explorer C

I would like to know how to get a response from customer service. I lost an item at the gate in Love Field. I did not realize I lost it until I landed, but was told by other passengers who boarded after me that the gate attendent had the item before take off. I spoke with two SW employees and they directed me to call SW. Unfortunately SW has only responded with template emails from NoReply email addresses. At this point since I know the gate attendent had the item, I would also like to know the police jurisdiction of Love Feild, as it it obvious my item is now stolen by someone there and I would like to file a police report. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Service Response

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

Love Field is under the jurisdiction of the Dallas Police Department.

http://www.dallaspolice.net/division/lovefield/lovefieldunit

However, it is not obvious that your item is "now stolen." You admit that you lost it at the gate and somehow the gate agent or operations agent received it. For all we know, the item is sitting in Lost & Found at Love Field right now.

Re: Customer Service Response

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello 

sorry to hear that your item was left behind and is now missing. 

If you filled a lost item report you should have a incident report and on that paper/in that email should be a number you can call (at least on lost bags there is a number not sure if it's the same for lost items) if not to reach southwest I could call customer relations at 855-234-4654 and they should be able to help you or at least help get you in the right direction hold to,es may be long though so I would call when you have an hour or 2 of free time just in case it takes long.

hope this info helps you get your item back!

Blake