Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer relations email address.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Airlines price  tickets at points where they think they will sell. If they are wrong , they cut prices. If they are right, they do not.

Be sure to comprehend the costs of picking seats and checking bags when you compare airline ticket prices. Southwest does not chge for either.

If you are comparing bottom of the totem economy with Southwest prices, remember that the tickets are non refundable an non changeable. Southwest tickets cn be refunded as a travel fun an are completely changeable.

jartasulmu
Explorer C

How can you claim Southwest Airlines delay compensation ? You can file a claim for up to $700 (€600) per person with the aid of AirHelp. We have made it easy for millions of travellers to receive the compensation they are due. We take care of all the paperwork and legal issues for you so you don't have to. you can calling +1-888-366-5231 or by using one of the ways mentioned on the Southwest Airlines Contact page:

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html

bec102896
Aviator A

@morenaclara70

Sorry to hear your flight had issues as @rtbarron mentioned I would recommend you call customer relations at the number that was provided. For your own security could you please edit your post to remove your email address as this is a customer to customer forum and southwest won't be able to issue compensation here nor will they be able to email you 

hope this helps 

Blake 

Rakly
Explorer C

This continues to be a problem. I was just told to email customer relations and wasted 10 minutes looking for the email! The wait time on the customer relations line is 45 minutes and the recorded prompt instructs people waiting to email. I am discouraged by my experience with swa over the last week. 

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@Rakly

As is the case with many travel related companies (hotel, car retal, airline, etc) there is no published e-mail address as the companies would be covered with spam.

BUT YOU CAN CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA E-MAIL THROUGH THE COMPANY WEBSITE. Click on send us a e-message under Email us -- third item from the top left of the contact us web page below:

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

customer service

marymary
Explorer C

Is there only 1 person working in the customer service dept.?  Trying to get hold of somebody for the last three days to check on my refund.  What is going on?

Re: customer service

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@marymary wrote:

Is there only 1 person working in the customer service dept.?  Trying to get hold of somebody for the last three days to check on my refund.  What is going on?

@marymary , we apologize for the frustration! You can try reaching out on Facebook or Twitter since our Social Care Team is typically very quick to respond. Our phone Agents are available 24/7 at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA or you can Contact Customer Relations.

Thanks,

Nicole
Community Manager

dennisg34
Explorer C

@LindseyD wrote:

@a_baconand @Elwoodmike,

Customer Relations does not have an email address, the only way to send them an email is through the form on Southwest.com. You can find it here.

Ya the form is NOT there, where the hell is the form? 70 minute waits for calls is ridiculous with NO option to call you back in the order customers called in.

@LindseyD wrote:

@a_baconand @Elwoodmike,

Customer Relations does not have an email address, the only way to send them an email is through the form on Southwest.com. You can find it here.

@LindseyD wrote:

@a_baconand @Elwoodmike,

SWDigits
Aviator A

@dennisg34 hopefully the screen shots below help you out.  The click path: Scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Contact Us" --> then click "Email Us" --> then fill out the pop-up form and click "Send E-mail".

1.  Contact Us.png2.  Email Us.png3.  Send E-mail.png

Customer | Home airport DCA

MW12
Explorer C

The website has changed and no link to email exists.