Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Dear Southwest.

Hank1952
Explorer C

My wife and I are in our 60 and just moved back home to Western NY in August. At the end of August my wife got very sick and while in the hospital they told us she had Stage 4 Endometal cancer and needed chemo. Well chemo nor nothing else helped and now we enjoy each and every day we have together. One of the things on her list was to visit our son in Ok. We have never traveled much and all this has depleted our funds some what . Could you please tell me the best price we can get for 2 from Buffalo to Tulsa so I can see how much I need to save so I can make one of her last wishes come true some time June or July soon open dates ty and God BLESS

1 REPLY 1

Re: Dear Southwest.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

The best way to look for low fares would be to use the Low Fare Calendar at https://www.southwest.com/air/low-fare-calendar/

There you'll be able to look at the lowest prices on each day a whole month at a time. You may also want to consider other airports in the area if you don't mind a bit of a drive. Sometimes using an alternative airport can save you some money. 

Hopefully you can find a good option and can make the trip.

--TheMiddleSeat