Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Forgot a laptop- I know exactly which seat, which flight when we landed in PHOENIX ffom LAX

bkamdar
Explorer C

I forgot my laptop in a flight when we landed in Phoenix from LAX, I know the service tag number but don't know the serial number of this DELL XPS laptop. I have already filed online with SWA lost and found with no progress. Is there anyone I can call or even visit the Pheonix airport to get to this...

1 REPLY 1

Re: Forgot a laptop- I know exactly which seat, which flight when we landed in PHOENIX ffom LAX

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Depending on when you lost it, it might not be in PHX anymore. SW ships all found items to a centraal point where there's an attempt to match found items with lost item reports.

SW handles tens of thousands of lost items every year. It has a system to handle that quantity of itmes. Im sorry to say  that no airline has the resources to pesonally bird dog everyones' lost tiems.

Make sure your lost item report is as specific as possible. Try to find the original box to get the serial number. If you registered the product when you bought it, the manufaturer might be able to get it for you.

FYI, I stick address labels on things like phones, laptops, etc.

Good luck.