Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How can I leave feedback for a job well done?

AvKrayez
Explorer A

I took a round trip day trip yesterday, DAL-BWI (first time there and even to that area of the country for that matter.) When I returned to the airport I was mortified to see a notification that my return flight (still several hours out at the time) was cancelled and was not able to reschedule from my device or the kiosks as every other flight showed not available or sold out. This was the first time I’ve ever had a cancellation and I initially dreaded the thought of having to argue and deal with someone at the counter but in actuality it couldn’t have been a more pleasurable experience and we got me back home, albeit earlier than I originally wanted and had planned for. The customer advocate took her time to sort it out and make sure I was happy with the rebooking before sending me on my way. What/where is the official avenue for leaving feedback about a situation such as this? I want to make my best effort to insure that my praise and feedback reaches the right hands. I went searching on the website but kept going in circles. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How can I leave feedback for a job well done?

VistaSearcher
Explorer C

Av I have the same question?  If it’s on the contact us page they sure have it hidden.  I too had to deal with a cancellation recently ...

Our recent trip to San Francisco had a layover in Phoenix.  When we landed, and well after the captain gave the ok, I turned on my phone to an immediate chime of a new message.  The second leg of our trip had been cancelled due to fog while we were in the air.  Once off the plane I made a beeline to the first kiosk I saw and I was so happy it belonged to Marcie Whalen.  I knew Southwest would get me there but I was impressed at how fast Marcie took care of us.  In less than a minute she had us booked on a plane to San Jose that was leaving within the hour.  I just want to thank her for saving our vacation.

Re: How can I leave feedback for a job well done?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@AvKrayez wrote:

I took a round trip day trip yesterday, DAL-BWI (first time there and even to that area of the country for that matter.) When I returned to the airport I was mortified to see a notification that my return flight (still several hours out at the time) was cancelled and was not able to reschedule from my device or the kiosks as every other flight showed not available or sold out. This was the first time I’ve ever had a cancellation and I initially dreaded the thought of having to argue and deal with someone at the counter but in actuality it couldn’t have been a more pleasurable experience and we got me back home, albeit earlier than I originally wanted and had planned for. The customer advocate took her time to sort it out and make sure I was happy with the rebooking before sending me on my way. What/where is the official avenue for leaving feedback about a situation such as this? I want to make my best effort to insure that my praise and feedback reaches the right hands. I went searching on the website but kept going in circles. 

@If you have their name you can send a twitter message to @SouthwestAir and let them know the staff first name, date, and airport that you had good service.

I'm not sure how the program works exactly, but with my A-list or with drink tickets I got a stack of "Kick Tail" coupons to give out for excellent service as well, I understand the staff can enter these coupons in prize drawings for swag. (Although one gate agent in Vegas that was extra helpful to us said she collects them as trophies and doesn't submit to the drawing.)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.