Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV VOUCHER

stuartex
Explorer C

Hello. I'm new to this.

I have a LUV voucher thus:

STUART JACK

We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with this electronic travel credit (Southwest LUV Voucher). We thank you for your patronage and hope to see you onboard one of our LUV jets soon!

You may redeem your Southwest LUV Voucher on a future Southwest Airlines flight by:

• Calling Reservations at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
  • Visiting a Southwest Airlines Ticket Counter

Keep in mind:

• Your Southwest LUV Voucher must be redeemed at time of purchase by providing the 16-digit number and four-digit security code listed below.
  • Southwest LUV Vouchers may be used as payment toward future air fare only on Southwest Airlines - operated flights.
  • Southwest LUV Vouchers are not redeemable as payment toward government imposed taxes and fees, miscellaneous charges, Southwest Airlines Vacations packages, or travel either wholly or in part on other air carriers.
  • Southwest LUV Vouchers are VOID if sold, altered, purchased, brokered, and/or bartered.
  • See complete Terms and Conditions on southwest.com for use of your Southwest LUV Voucher.

The questions I'd like to know are:

How do I actually redeem the thing when I try to book

Can I use it for other passengers / friends against a bookign for them?

Any answers will be appreciated

Thanks

Stuart

1 REPLY 1

Re: LUV VOUCHER

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

LUV vouchers can be used to book travel for anyone. You can call in or book online. If booking online, select your flights and find the "Do you want to apply travel funds?" section of the checkout screen.  You can enter your voucher information there.