Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV voucher

cbencala
Explorer C

How do I add a LUV voucher to my rapid rewards account so I can use it next time I book a flight? I do not see anywhere I can add it.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LUV voucher

chgoflyer
Aviator A

You can't -- Unfortunately, Southwest doesn't offer that function, or any way to save or store Travel Funds either. You'll need to keep track of the voucher yourself, and then apply it as a form of payment when you purchase a flight. (And keep track of any residual funds if the flight cost is less than the voucher value.)

Re: LUV voucher

JosephOfNazaret
Explorer C

Please improve/establish your/an on-line "Travel Fund" management system. 

As a seasoned software engineer, it should not be that difficult to implement a UI and underlying system for any or all Travel Funds to be automatically/digitally managed and applied. 

At the very least, the lack of an interface and forced manual(!) management of online travel funds, gives me, your customer, the impression that your "transfarency" policy comes with hidden and unnecessary burdens. 

Too, often, Southwest touts its unique industry leading refund policy, and uses that as an "excuse" for the headaches and difficulty this policy causes their customers. 

Your "transfarency" policy certainly is not as "transparency" as you claim.

The hot air of your marketing efforts cools off quite considerably soon after it hits your customers' face.