Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Left my iphone on flight 1609 11/20/2018

mlgoldfein
Explorer C

I was on flight 1609, BWI to CUN yesterday, sitting in approximately row 19, seat B.  Arrived in CUN at 4pm. If facing the back of the plane, sitting on left side. I left my cell phone in the pocket of the seat in front of my seat. Have put in a claim and have not heard back from Southwest

1 REPLY 1

Re: Left my iphone on flight 1609 11/20/2018

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mlgoldfein wrote:

I was on flight 1609, BWI to CUN yesterday, sitting in approximately row 19, seat B.  Arrived in CUN at 4pm. If facing the back of the plane, sitting on left side. I left my cell phone in the pocket of the seat in front of my seat. Have put in a claim and have not heard back from Southwest

The best thing you can do will be to update the claim with the serial number if you can capture that from your apple.com account, receipts, iTunes, etc.

Also if the phone wasn't locked in airplane mode, you can use Find My iPhone but most likely you will have tried that already if it was not on airplane mode.

I can't say for sure what the lost and found situation will be at CUN as opposed to Aero Services that contracts that function domestically.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.