Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Baggage and offer

Lcemail58
Explorer C

Flight to Baltimore ended with lost luggage, long line at lost and found, a report, and pickup when found coming in on later flight and offered and agreed $200 voucher for inconvenience of having no clothes/toiletries/etc and pickup by Becky, lost baggage bwi, 410-859-7387. The next day i received call that baggage to be delivered, and i said i agreed to pick up and receive voucher offer. I was told baggage people knew nothing about that and i cannot pick up, thus baggage was delivered, giving me nothing for my inconveniece. I called Becky and left message that Southwest should make good on the offered $200 voucher, but afer 3 messages,  no callback. No feeling put off, i called customer service who offered $75, to which i said was not the offer. I was told to contact Becky again as the only person to make good on offer. Tried 3 more calls, no callback. I feel i should have received the voucher offered, get a call back, and an apology.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lost Baggage and offer

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Sounds like you should fle a complaint with customer relations.

Normally any voucher offers would be documented and tied to your confirmation number.

Hopefully, that is the case with your situation,

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

Lcemail58
Explorer C

As stated, thats what I did and customer service offerred $75, which was a switch from the original offer, so i was told to call back lost baggage to talk with the person who made the offer. Did that but no callback after a number of messages left! NOTHING SOLVED!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Note that I suggested that you contact customer relations.

This is a different operation than cusomer service.

SWDigits
Aviator A

Here is the contact information for Customer Relations listed in the Knowledge Base:

"Please reach out to our Customer Relations Department via Twitter (@Southwestair), or call us at 1-855-234-4654 so we can give your feedback the time and consideration it deserves."

Source:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

Customer | Home airport DCA