Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No Priority Lane Pre-Security at SJC

atulprasad
Explorer C

Does anyone know what is the reason for not allowing A-List Preferred passengers to enter through the Lane earmarked for Priority boarding passengers at SJC ?

This is the third time this is happening to me. Given that it is only Southwest and Alaska that boards through this terminal, why should one have to pay for TSA pre, or the CLEAR if one already has a Priority status on the airline.
This is the only airport where I have this problem. Has anyone faced this?
1 REPLY 1

Re: No Priority Lane Pre-Security at SJC

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@atulprasad wrote:

Does anyone know what is the reason for not allowing A-List Preferred passengers to enter through the Lane earmarked for Priority boarding passengers at SJC ?

This is the third time this is happening to me. Given that it is only Southwest and Alaska that boards through this terminal, why should one have to pay for TSA pre, or the CLEAR if one already has a Priority status on the airline.
This is the only airport where I have this problem. Has anyone faced this?

The link says that there is supposed to be Fly-By priority lanes. Is there only one checkpoint or could it be at a different checkpoint?

https://www.southwest.com/html/air/airport-information.html

If the issue is your ticket then make sure your account info is linked to your ticket, it should be showing A-List or A-list preferred on there to allow you use of the Fly-By lane.

Maybe you can clarify if there was a lane, but they didn't let you use it vs not finding one?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.