Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: SWA sucks

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

Yup, you got that right Timmperio,

I hated SW for TWO Reason! ONE:They will not hire peoples with DIsabilities. PERIOD! No matter if they sent me a email offering me to re-apply for the Southwest and they will do it again to deny your employment. PERIOD!

TWO: If you are going to want to re-apply for the job, you will will have to wait for one year in order for you to apply the job, but as for peoples with disabilty. They would love to waste your time, your hope. and all they will laugh at your tushies. No Questions.

This explains the main reason why nowaday that many peoples really do hates Southwest. Where is Herpes Kelleher when we needs him.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@DfDrPepper_23 wrote:

Yup, you got that right Timmperio,

I hated SW for TWO Reason! ONE:They will not hire peoples with DIsabilities. PERIOD! No matter if they sent me a email offering me to re-apply for the Southwest and they will do it again to deny your employment. PERIOD!

TWO: If you are going to want to re-apply for the job, you will will have to wait for one year in order for you to apply the job, but as for peoples with disabilty. They would love to waste your time, your hope. and all they will laugh at your tushies. No Questions.

This explains the main reason why nowaday that many peoples really do hates Southwest. Where is Herpes Kelleher when we needs him.

If you feel that you have been discriminated against, then you should file a complaint with the EEOC, bearing in mind that the FAA likely mandates minimum physical capabilities for flight crew -- and that's something Southwest can do nothing about.

I understand that you are angry, but lot's of people don't hate Southwest. About 160,000,000 of them will fly the airline this year - that's more than any other airline in North America.. 

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

dfwskier, 

I presume that your name is dfwskier, not Timmperio, Sorry, I am not talking to you and as a true American, I have never field a complaint with E.E.O.C. 

So, since you said "About 160,000,000 American will fly Southwest this year. This is not true. You have no way of knowing about on how many American will fly Southwest this year. This is full of nonsense, so, assuming that there are 327,614,570 American or so are living in America and I assume that you said that there are 160 million people will be flying Southwest in which leaves that 167,614,568 Americans will not fly Southwest this year. However, the statement that I stated aren't any revealant. Becuase I don't have any proof based on how many American will be flying Southwest more than any airlines. Believe me, If you think that your statement are true. In my opinion, it is all not true.

The truth in reality, The airlines industries will not tell peoples with disabilty the truth, they just mislead them in many way making them to believe in the company that they will hire them in the future, which they will slowing making peoples with disabilities gives up their hope with their dream on landing their job with Southwest.

I strongly suggest the first post I made are for Timmperio, not you. Haven't you heard of any complaints on the rise by the complaint of Southwest made by passenger/customer? Lately it is on the rise and I strongly suggest that you do your research on the scope of subject based on peoples like me who have their point of view.

So, had a nice day fwskier..

dfwskier
Aviator A

@DfDrPepper_23 wrote:

dfwskier, 

I presume that your name is dfwskier, not Timmperio, Sorry, I am not talking to you and as a true American, I have never field a complaint with E.E.O.C. 

So, since you said "About 160,000,000 American will fly Southwest this year. This is not true. You have no way of knowing about on how many American will fly Southwest this year. This is full of nonsense, so, assuming that there are 327,614,570 American or so are living in America and I assume that you said that there are 160 million people will be flying Southwest in which leaves that 167,614,568 Americans will not fly Southwest this year. However, the statement that I stated aren't any revealant. Becuase I don't have any proof based on how many American will be flying Southwest more than any airlines. Believe me, If you think that your statement are true. In my opinion, it is all not true.

I strongly suggest the first post I made are for Timmperio, not you. Haven't you heard of any complaints on the rise by the complaint of Southwest made by passenger/customer? Lately it is on the rise and I strongly suggest that you do your research on the scope of subject based on peoples like me who have their point of view.

So, had a nice day fwskier..

Sorry to hear that you apparently very unhapy with Southwest.

You do realize this is a public forum where anyone can read a post and anyone can respond to a post, don't you? Besides Timmperio is unlikely to see your post since he/she last posted about  8 months ago.

As I said Initially, if you feel Southwest discriminated against you, you should file a charge with the EEOC. If it did discriminate, it violated the law.. There's nothing un American about filing with the EEOC.

It seems that most people disagree with you that Southwest is a terrible airline. In fact, In customer satisfaction, Southwest is the best airline among US based airlines:

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/best-airlines-customer-satisfaction-2018#

Southwest flew just short of 158,000,000 people last year. Thru monh end October this year the total was 135,972,992. Add in passenger for the last two months of the year and the total will exceed 160,000,000'. That's more than American, Delta, United and anyone else.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/southwest-airlines-reports-october-traffic-113000933.html

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Technically passengers, so the total of 160 million passengers can't be compared directly to the population of the United States since some of the passengers are repeat customers. But yes, the most domestic passengers among the US airlines.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@DfDrPepper_23

Southwest Airlines does not tolerate discrimination. Please contact our Customer Relations Department so a Representative can speak with you about the situation you experienced and gather more information. It is our sincere desire to address your concerns. This Community is a Customer-to-Customer discussion forum, however, and is not one of the places we are able to address individual Customer Service issues.