Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

You can now look up and use travel funds on the southwest mobile app

bec102896
Aviator A

The newest update to the Southwest app now allows you to look up travel funds and use travel funds on new reservations. 

071A2620-A619-413A-BE77-49EFB0198F8E.jpeg1D560BF9-7A39-4569-8DF9-A179C28F50FD.png8F991317-9D0C-4CDC-AFE8-3EC47A3E0F3F.jpeg

This is a great add to the app so be sure to check it out next time your booking with travel funds. 

-Blake 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: You can now look up and use travel funds on the southwest mobile app

jksobonya
Aviator A

Nice! What phone do you have? I don't see this update on my iPhone yet.

Looking forward to it!!

--Jessica

bec102896
Aviator A

These were on an IPad. I also got the update on my Android phone as well. 

You might try and refresh your updates and maybe it will show up.

-Blake

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

That is a great update!  When I saw the description, "Look up travel funds" in the update I thought maybe they finally would show all travel funds associated with your account, but no, just allows the checking of value.  Oh well, maybe one day my dreams will come true.  This is a great step in the right direction.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

@TheMiddleSeat wrote:

That is a great update!  When I saw the description, "Look up travel funds" in the update I thought maybe they finally would show all travel funds associated with your account, but no, just allows the checking of value.  Oh well, maybe one day my dreams will come true.  This is a great step in the right direction.

--TheMiddleSeat

I thought the same thing when I saw the description. Maybe someday our dream will come true. 

-Blake