Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV Voucher

Negirl
Explorer C

I had several contacts with Southwest regarding a delayed and cancelled flight for my son in December 2016, wherein he missed Christmas celebrations. I received 3 separate “Luv” vouchers from those incidents. Now, the airline after placing me on hold for WAY OVER an hour’s time, states the “system” DOES NOT ALLOW more than 3 forms of payment? I cannot book the flight I intended because I have 3 vouchers to use that will cover the flight….I REFUSE to shell out any more money to the useless excuse for an airline that couldn’t give a crap about me or how I intend to travel. They keep saying “we are sorry, we cannot change it” – and yet will not DO ANYTHING to allow for the 3 vouchers to be used on the flight I need.

1 REPLY 1

Re: LUV Voucher

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Southwest's new reservation system has that limitation, and they have no intention of changing it. 😞

Here's a work-around: Book a "dummy" flight using two vouchers. It doesn't matter where, just make sure the name is the same as the final flight you need. Then cancel, and use those funds plus the remaining voucher towards the new actual flight.