Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Denver and Priority check-in

N82EZ
Adventurer B

This has happened three times to me now and am compelled to write. On 4/27 I flew from KDEN to KAUS. I went to the Flyby Lane of the ticket counter where there was nobody and was invited in. I had to step up to the kiosk and enter my RR number, print my bag tags, peel and stick them on to my bags and load them on to the belt "wheels first and flat on the belt" The agent never touched the tag or the bag.... WTH is Priority or even special with that!? I call KDEN the laziest Flyby Lane in the system. KAUS, KBUR,KLAX, KSMF, or KLAS are not like that. How do they think they are that "special" and accommodating to Southwest's highest held passengers? (B.S., A-L preferred and A-List)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Denver and Priority check-in

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@N82EZ wrote:

This has happened three times to me now and am compelled to write. On 4/27 I flew from KDEN to KAUS. I went to the Flyby Lane of the ticket counter where there was nobody and was invited in. I had to step up to the kiosk and enter my RR number, print my bag tags, peel and stick them on to my bags and load them on to the belt "wheels first and flat on the belt" The agent never touched the tag or the bag.... WTH is Priority or even special with that!? I call KDEN the laziest Flyby Lane in the system. KAUS, KBUR,KLAX, KSMF, or KLAS are not like that. How do they think they are that "special" and accommodating to Southwest's highest held passengers? (B.S., A-L preferred and A-List)

Was the line shorter? That's the main benefit. 

If there were no lines at that time of day, then good for you (and everyone else too).

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Denver and Priority check-in

N82EZ
Adventurer B

Priority had 0.... Regular had 1 maybe 2. Was a slow Saturday afternoon. But it was the lackadaisical attitude that got me the most. Not the typical SWA can do attitude.

I don't consider myself high maintenance but expect a certain level of basic service.