Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

First bad experience on Southwest

ccm303
Explorer C

I have flown Southwest for years and love the experience. In good times and through tough ones like cancellations, everyone is friendly and helpful. 

Today while in the airport with my wife and 3 children, I asked my wife a question. A nearby agent interrupted in a rude voice and told us what we "had to do". We were not engaged with her. 

I asked her calmly to not talk to me like that in front of my children. "We're just trying to get on our flight. Her next sentence was a threat, "I'll call the police and you won't fly anywhere. So don't talk to me like THAT!"

it was a surprising and disappointing escalation and like nothing I've ever seen before. I disengaged and went up to the counter. I didn't have time to talk to a supervisor as we were trying to shepherd 3 kids through an airport. I didn't want a confrontation. 

This occurred at BWI on 4/4 at about 315pm. The agent was standing in front of the ticketing area nearest to security at the right. 

It is the first time I've ever been disappointed in southwest. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: First bad experience on Southwest

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello

sorry to hear about your recent experience

If you would like to discuss with southwest I would call customer relations at 855-234-4654 or you can email them online by clicking on the contact us link on the bottom of the home page.

hope this info helps 

Blake