Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Rude gate agent at MCO.

Cocowum1
Explorer C

Thank you. Do you happen to know where I could find his email address? I tried a Google search but wasn’t sure.

dfwskier
Aviator A

You'll not find e-mail addresses for top execs at any company. Why? Easy answer, they'd be covered in spam.

You'll find a snail mail address in the contact us section.

123sw
Explorer C

I’ve had 2 similar type experiences where the gate agent was rude and on a power trip. I feel my experiences were racially targeted where one agent was a big dude that came barreling down the bridge and started screaming in my face when he heard me asked my husband why he was so effing rude to me. Why were you so intently listening to my conversation unless you knew you were acting horrible? This was all bc I needed to preboard due to kid with disabilities. 

Point is… SW doesn’t care bc I have complained and they provide generic responses. They’re not the same airline they use to be. I only fly bc of my husband’s companion pass. SW knows this and that’s why they have so many promotions. Some customer service agents over the phone are also extremely rude… I had to ask one person why they were being to mean to me? She finally stopped being a rude. Customer service has gone down the drain at SW and they lack quality control. Good luck. I’ve had much more consistent experiences at every other airline including the budget airlines. SW has turned into a deplorable airline. They should start making everyone were body cams.